Official registration day is Sunday Feb 21 however all registrations still need to be completed online as per National requirements. Players must have a date of birth that falls between 1 July 1998 to 30 June 2011 to be eligible to play in the 2016 season. Year 4 players transitioning from the Auskick program to Junior Football need to register as a new player and the two systems should then locate your Auskick player record All Modified and Open Rules players need to update their password prior to registration as all computer generated usernames and passwords from previous seasons have been removed by WAFC. If you have not yet completed this process, please verify your email and set your password by following these steps;
- Visit the Sporting Pluse Registration Page
- Enter your email address used to register in 2015
- Click reset password button
- An email will then be sent to the email you entered in step 2. Please check your inbox / spam / junk folders for a ‘Password reset for FootyWeb Member Dashboard’ email from sender email@example.com
- Click on the set password link on the email and create your new password.
- Proceed with registration form via the link listed above for Modified and Open rules. Team and Coach allocation will not be completed until after Registration day when player numbers are known, so please REGISTER EARLY to secure your position at Kingsway JFC. If you have any difficulties with registration please email Danni at firstname.lastname@example.org